Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogger Award

Stylish Blogger Award
When you are given this award...there are (4) things you must do...




1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog (above). Thanks Stacie!
     I am so honored to be given this award!!!
2. Share (8) things about yourself:
     1. I love campfires and cannot wait to build a campfire pit outside the cabin this spring.
     2. I love sitting on a porch.  I grew up on our porch and cannot wait to sit out on our porch this spring on my adorondak chair.
     3. I love to dance!  I dance everyday in some way!  I wish I still was active in dancing at a studio.  (maybe I will have to sign up for classes again.)  Love dancing with my husband and kids many times a week in our great room.
      4.  I love to organize, but get frustrated when I don't have the time or energy to organize... hint, hint, my basement is driving me crazy!
      5.  My husband is my best friend and I love to spend time just the two of us... especially at The Melting Pot.
      6.  I teach kindergarten!  I love the excitement on my kids faces each day!
      7.  I was not a cardmaker until a little over a year ago and now I am totally addicted!
      8.  I love a good challenge.  I cannot wait until I have time to participate in challenges again!

3. Pass this award on to (8) other Stylish Bloggers:


    1. Kim
    2.. Julie T-W
    3. TJ
    4. Katherine
    5- infinity- to all of you who read my blog!  I am grateful for you!

4. Leave a comment on their blogs so they know your passing it on to them. Congratulations All!

Here is a card for my Flower class I am holding on April 19th!  More cards to come!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine said...

Congrats! - Love your Nature Walk Layout!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwww thanks girl for the award! I loved reading your list and that card is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

T.J. said...

Awww! Thanks for the sweet award and congratulations on yours!!! I love that design team picture on your sidebar!!

09 10