Saturday, November 14, 2009

Quick post

Today was a bittersweet day... I got to scrapbook all day, but was on my phone text messaging my family throughout the day since my grandmother is not doing well. Long story very short, she is in the hospital with a stent to her heart, blood clots, an ekg said she either had a heartattack or is about too. I drove home so I could go visit her tomorrow morning, I am currently sitting in my mom's house waiting for her to arrive home from the hospital to get all the details. She has been having numerous problems all week.
Today, I scrapped a lot of photos of her which helped me get through the day. I had a bad feeling going into today... My favorite layout that I created is of my grandmother and her sisters at our family reunion in Sept.
Once I get home, spend time with my kids, I will post pics of the layouts I got done today. I took 44 layouts and got 10 for my daughter, 5 for my son and 2 layouts for me. I have planned out my next Scrapping the Music layout which features my grandmother.
I did get to see numerous scrapping friends that I seem to only see once a year at this crop today. I had a blast scrapping with Buffy, Jenny, Terry, Jenn and my mother in law. I won a t-shirt! It feels so good when you do what you love to raise money for a good cause!

Please keep my grandmother in your prayers!
Tonight I am grateful for...
time with my grandma tomorrow
doctors
my mom's strength to care for my grandmother
seeing my family which I haven't seen in a little over a month and 1/2
Brian for suggesting I come up tonight
Tanya for watching the kids again tomorrow
everything being okay
Don't forget to check out Scrap that Poetry... winner announce at midnight! New challenge announced there after!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Prayers said, Jennifer! Big hug to you!! Keep us posted. Glad you got to see some friends, that always helps.

Jessica Wilson said...

You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers!! I hope all will be well. Glad you got to see and scrap with your friends!
Love, Jess

Jane F. Smith said...

I will keep you all in my prayers!

Unknown said...

Just sent a little prayer up for you, your gran and your family. Hope all is well.
Looking forward to seeing your lo's - I love your work!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am soooooooooooooo sorry about your grandma...she will be in my prayers!!!! {{{hugs}}} :):):):)

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your grandmother. I know exactly what you are going through.

09 10