Monday, January 2, 2012

Pieces of my Heart- Scrapping the Music

I am so excited to be scrapbooking again!!!  I feel I haven't created anything in forever... best way to get my feet wet again was using My Digital Studio... it was so quick and easy and I didn't need to worry about having a photo printed! 

Check out my online store to get this fabulous program for your computer.

Scrapping the Music is going back to weekly challenges... I am so excited... great song lineup for this new year!

Wishing you all a fabulous New Year... come play along with us here at Scrapping the Music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!

Happy New Year, Lori m

Sharon Fritchman said...

This is gorgeous, Jennifer! I love the colors and your beautiful design. I am looking forward to working with you again this year at STM!!

09 10