Monday, July 8, 2013

Vintage Convention Swap

Do you know what swaps are?

A swap is a card that your create for a number of people, then you go around and give your card to each person and they give you one of theirs!  Think of it like trick or treating with crafts!!!

At convention, you can make random swaps to swap with anyone at convention or you can sign up for specific swaps where a specifically determined number of people will be swapping.  

Here is one of my specific swaps that I signed up for...

Vintage Swap

I used:
Very vanilla
Baked Brown Sugar
Wisteria wonder
very vanilla seam binding
Swallowtail
Chalk talk and matching framelits
1 3/8 circle punch
pearls
baked brown sugar ruffle ribbon

What do you think?

Did you notice that I updated my blog look?
I added a lot of helpful tabs along the top, please take a look around and let me know what you think!

No comments:

09 10