Friday, September 6, 2013

Roomate Gifts!!! (Meeting the President)

Roomate Gifts!!!

During my Manager Retreat, I was lucky enough to room with
LeAnne Pugliese

We got to share and chat!!! 
I love her blog and all her design teams she is on!


Here we are:

Oh did I mention that these amazing bags came inside this beautiful bag with card!


Here is the beautiful suite we got to stay in...






Finally, 3 of the other ladies who went to our Manager's Retreat stopped for lunch...
and guess who they got to meet?
So excited for them and it was so nice to get to know them!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Jen, and for being such a great roomie! I didn't take one shot of our room, so now I can show DH where we stayed, LOL! Glad you liked the gifts, too!

09 10