Monday, October 26, 2009

Color, family, friends and bling!!!

What do all those things have in common? They all made the day wonderful! Tonight, I had a jewelry show and so many friends and family members were able to come and have a wonderful time! I loved watching everyone so relaxed and having fun. Life right now is not the easiest here, but we are all keeping it together and relying on each other to get through! It was fun seeing my Assistant Pricipal, co-workers, scrapbook friends, best friend, family and soon to be family (hopefully- wink wink) all having fun together! We had a blast trying on jewelry, chatting and just having a good time. In the end, I won $500 worth of jewelry! Whoo hoo! Clara looked adorable trying on jewelry as well!

I also was asked to join the design team at Challenge Masters today to be on the "Color challenge" team. When I know more, I will share. The voting ends in a little over an hour at Sketchy Thursday, thank you all for the votes. I really love that blog and sketches, I have my fingers crossed!

I am loving spending so much time with my kids. Tomorrow is a big day, keep your fingers crossed for me... I am looking forward to seeing all my friends everyday again! I will be posting my next class tomorrow on my "Campbell's Creation's blog". Can't wait to see everyone again this weekend!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

good luck tomorrow ... and congrats on the dt....i saw your name on kristi's blog and was like woooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i know her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

first time at your blog... but i will def be back!

hugs,
sarah.

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

CONGRATULATIONS...YOU WON AT SKETCHY THURSDAYS!!!

Stacy said...

WOOHOO on the DT :) Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

yay for the free jewelry! I'm a huge fan of gorgeous jewelry! Congrats on your new DT and GDT spot! I've left an award for you on my blog!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

09 10