Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dream- Sketchy Thursday challenge

Sketchy Thursdays challenge for 10.15

I am not sure what I want to be when I grow up...
I am a teacher and love it and hope to do it for "fun" one day- don't need to rely on the paycheck to make it week to week
I wanted to open a scrapbook store for 5 years now... that dream went away :(
My dream for myself since January was to begin working on design teams... that dream has become a reality. I was September's Guest Designer for Scrapping the Music and I began my own challenge blog, Scrap That Poetry. I am currently applying for other design teams. I have new goals in mind and will reach them soon too!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout using the sketch above!
{I couldn't get a good picture of this layout :(, maybe it is the mixture of white and blue together}

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i have a feeling that more dt's are to come for u!!!! U are sooooooooooooooooo talented!!!! This is GORGEOUS! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Well this is absolutely amazing!! Love this! Thanks for playing!!
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

heidi said...

This is an AWESOME layout! Great job!! Good luck on the DTs. Hae you entered Sketchy Thursdays's Nov. Guest DT challenge yet? You have until 10/24. Thanks for playing along with us!

Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays

(p.s. There's a DT call over on SPCC right now...http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/. I'd love to see you on the team!)

09 10