Friday, July 1, 2011

Challenge #175 Blue Skies

Challenge #175
Blue Skies
by Willie Nelson

I am so thrilled to be taking over the Scrapping the Music challenge blog!  I have loved working on this design team for years.

Here is my take on the song..
What a beautiful day it was on Bryce's 1st day of school!
He had beautiful "blue skies".
"please excuse the quality of my picture, I took this with my phone while I figure out how to download my camera to my new computer."

I am using new Stampin' Up! products on this layout.
I am using new designer paper and the amazing Pennant punch!!!
Come play along with us here!

2 comments:

phinner said...

I thought I'd stop by all the DT member's blogs. I don't know why I never thought about it b/4!!! Silly me!!!

ooooh, I'm so happy to know you're a SU demonstrator!!! I love SU!!! I've done crafts forever, but I really got into it with stamps/stamping!!!

I'm excited too, that you're taking over the STM blog...I was a little bit worried about its direction. I think its in great hands now!

: .)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Thanks, Jennifer, for your work on Scrapping the Music. I'm really excited to see how the blog is going to do. It's already got some great changes happening.

09 10