Sunday, July 17, 2011

Leaving on a Jet plane...

So sad to be leaving Utah...
I didn't mention this, but I have never been out west.  I have traveled North to Canada and South to Florida; however, I have never been West of PA!  What an experience... My upline, Buffy, always says in her workshops that it is not just about the stamps, it is about the friendships and the places that Stampin' Up! takes you too...
Well, I have to agree 300%!  I have met so many amazing people, have so many fabulous stamping sisters, and now got to travel to Baltimore, Connecticut and now Utah with Stampin' Up! 
Where next?
Will you join me?
Don't forget about the $99 special to sign up!
Leave me a comment or email if you want to know more!
Here is a picture of all my creations I made for convention...


Happy Stamping to all!

No comments:

09 10