Monday, July 11, 2011

Convention 2011

I leave for Utah in the morning.
I am so excited that I really haven't been sleeping for the past week!
It is my first Stampin' Up! convention!
I have been to regional events and they only have at most 1,000 people at them.
At convention, I am guessing 10,000 demonstrators!
Can I say.... excitement from men and woman who love what I do?
Stamping, Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!!!
Even more exciting, when I did my online check in, it says I won an award.
It has been such a fantastic first year selling SU!
I can't wait to see what inspiration they have waiting for us!
If you want to join me next year, don't forget there is a $99 deal to join!
My password is Happy2Scrap
I will be posting while I am out in Utah my swaps that I have created!
I will post my first swap now...
I am doing a Stamp Camp Swap- so everyone creates a Stamp Camp and then we share our ideas...
mine is my Card club class this month.
If you want to join my Card club, we normally meet the 1st Sunday of the month from 4-6 pm.
Send me an email at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com for more information!
I am bringing my club members a special gift from Utah!
Happy Stamping everyone!

Supplies used:
New in-colors (Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder)
Pennant Parade- #122742
Petite Pennants builder punch #122361
Delicate Doilies #122592
My friend #122587
Precious Butterflies #122517 (Hostess set)
Contact me today to set up a workshop!

No comments:

09 10