Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Convention Day 2

Convention Day2
On the agenda today...
Sign in
Visit Awards booth to see what I won- eek!!! (can you hear my excitement?)
Tour of Stampin' Up! Campus- where the stamps are made!!!
Momento Mall- trip #1 (buy must haves)
1st organized swap- 12 x 12 layouts around the year
I created the November layout...
What do you think?


Day of Gratitude #121148


I used our new pennant punch and my favorite Fall stamp set which came from last years Holiday mini and is now in the main catalog!!! Whoo hoo... everyone needs these two items!
You can order yours from my online store and it will ship anywhere in the US.
Click order now and then select me as your demonstrator to get a discount. (preferred price)
Jennifer Campbell

Next on the agenda:
Dinner with Ronda Wade
I am so excited to meet up with this amazing woman who is so inspiring in building my business!


Christmas Wow Swap
Tree Trimmings #116722
Many Merry Messages # 116586
Last thing for the evening is the Kick-off Party- I created a sunhat for the party...
will post pictures of me tomorrow if I can download from my camera while I am away... if not I will post when I get home.
I pre-scheduled all these posts while I am away and forgot to take a picture of my hat before I packed it.
Here is a hair pin that I made to wear while I am there!
Tune in tomorrow for more!

No comments:

09 10