Sunday, May 16, 2010

May Swap

Challenge this month for my Stampin up "Love at First Stamp" meeting was to use Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery and Whisper White.
I am in love with the new Tropical Party stamps and In a Word Stamps, you can view both by clicking on the Summer mini book on my right sidebar.
This is one of my all time favorite cards that I have made.  The photo isn't that wonderful, I prefer daylight but didn't have that option.
Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh that is GORGEOUS Jennifer!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

T.J. said...

"Love at first stamp" he, he!!!

HOpe you had a great weekend!!!

Barb Craft said...

LOVE these colors together!! Beautiful card!!
Barb :)

09 10