Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthdays

I know I said March was our busy month for birthdays... but so is May...
On May 1st was my Mom's birthday
Today is my Dad's birthday! Happy birthday Dad, even though I know you will never see this post!
On May 18th is my mother-in-law's birthday...
Well, since I am mentioning birthdays, here are a few of my recent birthday creations.
Gavin's 10th birthday
Here is the card that I made for my friend Amy whose birthday was on May 1st!!!
My birthday
Pappy's birthday (I CASED this layout!)
More from Pappy's birthday
More from Pappy's birthday
Still another
So Happy Birthday to all my May birthday friends and family and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oooooooh !!! I really like the one for Pappy's birthday with the dark blue background and all of the bright colors....it really pops! Happy May bday to your entire family....now, my family's big month is in June.....2 kiddos just 4 days apart, an aunt, a grandmother and an uncle.....whewwwww!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all amazing Jennifer!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Barb Craft said...

Wowzers.. these are all fantastic!! I love to see all the birthday smiles and happiness!!
Barb :)

Mel said...

Wow now that is a lot of birthday layouts, each and every one is just divine Jen, I love the pie on your birthday layout, I agree happy birthday to you all, your layout with the banner rocks and love the bright colours. Love Melxx

09 10