Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the US.
I hope you are enjoying yourself and thanking our soldiers for everything that do for us regularly!


My sister and Jonathan came down to go shopping.  We went for lunch at Friendly's and had yummy sundaes.  Can you tell Bryce was so happy to see her?
I have been working on the door for the basement, sanding and scrapping it to prepare to paint it!
I am going to go back over today to continue working on it.
Finally, our septic system is being worked on. Here is a picture of our trenches that have been dug for it...
each trench is 90 feet long, by only digging two long ones versus 3 small ones, we were able to save some trees.  Unfortunately we had to have 4 taken down earlier this week. 

You still have a little over an hour to post your layouts for Scrap That Poetry.
I will be back tonight with a winner and will be posting the new challenge tomorrow.
I will also be posting the Retiring list of Stampin up Products tomorrow...
See you then!
Happy Memorial Day

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

darn it! I missed the STP this time!!! I have been soooooooooooo busy this weekend with FAVE THINGS, I didn't get a chance :( *next time* :):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos...looks like U have your work cut out for U today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Katherine said...

Wow-That is a big door - I love it! Having gone through major renovations myself in the past I can appreciate how much work goes into it. I bet you can't wait to move it!

09 10