Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grateful

I am so grateful to you for being so patient...
I have not had time to blog or put up my creations lately...

I have some exciting news to share... great promotion for Stampin up... who wouldn't want $310 worth of SU supplies for $87.50.  You can sign up just for the kit, to be a hobby demo or to sell our fabulous products... send me an email to let me know if you are interested!

Other things I have been grateful for this month (since I haven't gotten to post)
our house
many visitors
my customers
my friends
my family
50th day of school today (poodle skirts, root beer floats, and a sock hop)
silly sock day tomorrow
card classes on Saturday
yummy dinners cooked by Brian this week... love the creations!
tacos tonight
more rootbeer floats for dessert tonight!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope everything's okay! I loveeeeeeeeee your list! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10