Monday, November 29, 2010

Last Day....

Tomorrow is the last day for 2 great deals...
Click on Shop Online on the right hand side and check out all the great deals!!! Up to 50 % off!
Also, I had so many people join my Stampin' Up team over the past few days due to this lowest offer ever!!! 2 of my new downlines each signed someone up... so they will each earn a free stamp set up to $44.95

You have until tomorrow if you would like to sign up to join my team... either to sell our fabulous products, but products for yourself or to just get this fabulous kit at a great price!
Click shop online to go to my website...
Then click join the SU family on right side...
click join now
My passcode is: happy2scrap
You can edit your kit to choose any stamps that you wish that equal the price  of the suggested ones...
you can personalize your kit... which includes:
4 stamp sets
wheel and handle
stampin scrub and mist
4 ink pads
2 markers
1 versamark pad
12 x 12 patterned paper pack
lots of cardstock
ribbon
and so, so much more!!!
All for only $87.50
If you would like help, email me at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com and I would be happy to help you personalize your kit!

So go shop and sign up today!!!

No comments:

09 10