Monday, August 15, 2011

STM- A Night Like This

I chose the lyrics
"I have never dream it.  Have you ever dreamed a night like this?
I cannot believe it.  I might never see a night like this.
Could you ever dream it?
I have never dreamed, dreamed a night like this."
From the song, A Night Like This by Caro Emerald


I used some of our newest Scrapbook products from Stampin' Up!
I love the Beau Chateau line- used the designer paper and accents.
I used one of our new alphabets, Empire lower case.


5 comments:

Katherine said...

This is a great page - congrats again!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful page, Jennifer!

T.J. said...

Ok the layout and page look great, but YOU steal the show with the flower in your hair!!!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome page, Jennifer!!

How are you doing? Did you get back into your home after the hurricane? I have been thinking about you!!!

Patti said...

Really pretty page; love all the dsp. Favorite color combo: anything you can put with wisteria wonder!!

09 10