Saturday, August 10, 2013

New Stamp of the Month Club

Stamp of the Month Club

I am so excited for my newest "online" club!




I have had a lot of interest in a ship to your home club!
Here are the details: 

I post the 4 cards that you will receive with your clear stamp set plus the supply list that I used shipped directly to your house!

Cost: $35 for clear
$42 for wood

I will send you a paypal invoice.
When payment is received, I will place the order for your stamp set.
Then I will package everything together and ship it to your house!

How easy... you get:
Regarding Dahlia Stamp Set
4 completed cards
Supply list
(thank you gift from me)

Email me at : happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com
to sign up for the Stamp of the Month- August

Include in the subject: SOTM August

I will then send you the link to paypal.

Deadline for my August club: Friday, August 16th.

Don't delay, email me now!

No comments:

09 10