Thursday, April 23, 2009

Made to Love You

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

The dream's alive with my eyes opened wide
Back in the ring
You've got me swinging for the grand prize
Anything I would give up for You
Everything, I'd give it all away

The above are lyrics from "Made to Love" by Toby Mac. It is this week's challenge song at Scrapping the Music's Blog. I plan to create another layout based on the lyrics that are listed above. It will be a layout about Brian and I. I truly believe we were made to love one another. We have always had an instant bond that reaches far beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. We truly are connected by our souls. Funny thing, my sister in law blogged about this today.

Once I finish this layout, I will be sure to post it. I wish for all of you to have what Brian and I share with each other.

Brian, I am grateful to have you... love you, adore you and I would give everything away to be with you!

No comments:

09 10