Sunday, April 19, 2009

Up and Down weekend

Well, I feel like I am on a roller coaster this weekend. I have had my emotional highs and lows this weekend. I visited my family this weekend for Easter. My mom made a delicous lemon chicken dinner. I got my haircut... and just love it. I found out I have my first few gray hairs as they were coloring it... oh joy, maybe that started the whole depression, who knows... then the kids had an egg hunt and flew kites. Leaving was a little difficult, the kids were not cooperating. Then it was a stressful drive home, then a stressful night, then a stressful morning... grr... I need time alone. I am the type of person who needs time to be by herself and not having to talk to anyone which is extremely hard right now which is not making my life any easier. I hope I snap out of this funk soon.

One of the highlights of the weekend was finding out that I won the Scrapping the Music Challenge #81. I love their blog challenges and try to participate each week. I have already chosen my pictures for next week's challenge. You can find my entry here.

We went to the Gem and Jewelry show this afternoon and I got some beautiful jewelry. Brian bought me a beautiful butterfly ring. I will have to take pictures and post them. All the jewelry is handmade.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry you are having a rough weekend. If there is anything I can do, let me know. Love ya...

09 10