Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy National Scrapbook Month!!!

I love when it is National Scrapbook Month... that means Margaritas while cropping. I can't wait to scrapbook all weekend... I predict lots of pages being done! Better yet, I took a personal day on Monday, so I get to spend the day with my kids! Whoo hoo!

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday! Happy birthday, Mom! I know you are having a blast in the Bahamas and I can't wait to see all the pictures! Enjoy!

I am having a huge sale at Scrapbooking's Inn, in honor of National Scrapbook Day! All kits are 30% off Saturday only! Go shop!

Tonight, I am grateful for...
National Scrapbook month
Margaritas
Children pretending to be pirates
Watching Bryce dance while brushing his teeth
Lunch out tomorrow
Scrappin with Terry and Amy K. on Saturday
Beautiful pics to scrap
log homes
sleeping well
my health
my mom
my sister
my sister watching the kids this weekend

No comments:

09 10