Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I need a new word

So, after my crop tonight... I need a new word. If Gooooooooosfraba helps you when you are angry, what word helps you when you are extremely scared out of your skin? Please post a comment and share a word that I can use to calm my nerves.

So, I had my crop tonight until midnight.. yes, you are reading that I am posting at 11:21 and have already made it home, taken a shower, unloaded the car... I didn't stay until midnight. I was planning on staying until Christmas was scrapbooked... however, we were talking about "the children" when the scariest noise I have ever heard happened. The first time, my friend, Terry only heard it, then the second time, all 3 of us heard it. The only person that moved at first was me reaching for the phone. Terry, went towards the steps to check it out and sees a bulldozer being unloaded onto the sidestreet. Sigh, so I go down and double check that Amy locked the door behind her when she left, check! When I walk upstairs, the light in the kitchen is off.... "goosfraba" or whatever word you guys suggest! Then, I go to the classroom because all I see are flashing lights out the window. There is UGI drilling up the road. I go, great watch there be a gas leak... Don't know.... ahhhh... So, I call Amy, not home yet, so I talk to Jeremy, still all a flutter, honestly!!! I don't know when I will be going back to scrap alone. So, long story getting longer, I decided to leave when they left a little after 10. Christmas still isn't done, but sanity is still kinda intact... not really, but I am faking it well.

Side story, my father in law scared me to death last weekend. So, this is now the 2nd event to scare me. I hate to be scared. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts!!!

Tonight I am grateful,
that it turned out to be UGI making a lot of scary noises
to scrap with friends
Anger Managment (was watching it tonight)
Brian being home (since he was camping last weekend when I was first scared)
to sleep peacefully and soundly tonight
White pizza (yum... ordered it for dinner)
to finish Christmas tomorrow
days off for Easter
sub floor being delivered tomorrow

No comments:

09 10