Sunday, February 21, 2010

Better Way

Scrapping the Music Challenge this week is Better Way.  The song has such strong lyrics... I hope everyone finds inspiration in this song and joins in again this week!  Last week we had 25 entries!

Here is mine...
I am offering the RAK this week... so come play along with us!!!
I chose the title "You have a right to your dreams"
I totally believe that we are have a right to our dreams whether they are attainable or not!  I chose these since we are still "dealing" with the bank and trying to finish our "dream" house.  We have worked incredibly hard for it and truly deserve to have it!  We will appreciate this house more than anyone appreciates a house, but who wouldn't after living in a camper for 4 months with 2 young children.
I have so many other dreams that will be attainable as well.
So go scrap some of your dreams and share with us!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome jennifer!!! love love love the title work and loving the background paper!!! soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10