Friday, February 19, 2010

News

Guest Designer Spots

I don't think I announced this yet even though it was posted here on Feb 1st.  Whoo hoo... so excited to guest design for All About Me!  I have turned a new leaf in my scrapbooking over the past year and realized that it is truly important to scrap all about me.  I love to participate with this challenge blog and am thrilled to guest design for them in an upcoming month!

Also, "The Boss" said that I could announce that I will be guest designing for....

are you ready...
.
.
.
.
.
These are a Few of My Favorite Things!!!
Whoo hoo!!!

So excited to guest design with Julie and a bunch of my other bloggy friends!!!
.
.
.
I was hoping to announce great news about the house today; however, we are still waiting on the bank after 6 months of "nothing."  We thought they were getting back to us this week... but again, "the waiting game."
I feel it... next week will be our week and we will get a draw from them so that we can finish our house!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! congrats on both!!!! yay yay yay!!!!! bummer about the back....hopefully soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

aussiescrapper said...

That is wonderful news, I cannot wait to see your designs about yourself, don't worry the bank will do it in their own sweet time....hopefully soon. Love Melxx

Teri said...

Congratulations!!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Congrats I love AAM too!

Happie Stamper said...

You go girl! I am so happy for you! You just keep rolling!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congrats Jennifer!!!! I'm especially excited that you will be guest designing for the Fave Things blog! Yeayyyyy!!!

09 10