Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines and movies

I finished creating the kids valentines for their preschool class (33 students) and teachers (8).  Since each child needs to take 33 in it really did become an event in making these valentines.  I really do love the way they turned out!  Thanks Buffy for the adorable idea!!!

Each of them has 1/2 owls and 1/2 fruit roll up valenties!
All the teachers are receiving the adorable owls!
So, I am in love with this adorable movie!  Have you seen it?  Really cute, I have watched it 3 times in 2 days!
So are you getting the blizzard that is coming my way?  School is already closed... whoo hoo, first snow day!!! Can't wait to go outside and go sledding with the kids!  I have not played outside in the snow yet this year!  We have all been sick everytime it has snowed... we all feel well and will get to enjoy this storm... lots of pics to share, I am sure!!! Stay safe!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those valentines are just adorable....and i haven't seen that movie yet....i will have to check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tessa Buys said...

Cute Valentines! We just finished our class Valentines tonight and I plan to make the teacher gifts tomorrow or Thursday. I haven't seen that movie - I'll be looking it up :).

T.J. said...

Now those are the type of valentine's I'd be clamoring to receive!! It snowed here, but only a few inches- no closing, not even a delay :( although my Mom called since St Michael's in Limeport where she teaches was closed. Gee Mom, thanks for rubbing it in ;)

Mel said...

How clever are you, but that must have taken so much time, the teachers will just love them, what a fantastic idea, will check out that movie, although not surprised it hasn't come here yet, we are a bit slow in getting the newer ones.

09 10