Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

Last night was Friday Night Fun at the kid's preschool, which means Brian and I were able to go out.  We went to Red Robin for dinner.  I had my favorite chicken burger...
Chicken bruchetta burger (minus the salsa).  It has pesto and all kinds of yummy flavors!

Then we went to see Valentine's Day which has so many famous people in it!  It was hilarious and sad all in one!  I love it and will definitely be buying it when it comes out on video!  Highly recommended by us!

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!!!

Mel said...

Wow that burger looks delicious and I am so glad you liked Valentines Day, I don't get to go to the movies but will buy it when it comes out, so many famous actors in it...Glad you had a great night.

Jessica Wilson said...

I am glad to know what someone thinks about that movie...sometimes when there are that many famous people in one movie, it sucks...but I'd like to see it since you said it was good!! Glad to hear you are having a good weekend! Love, Jess

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i'm with jessi....i have a hard time with movies that have an ensemble cast - i love all the stars that are in it- but have a hard time watching ALL the stories that happen in a two hour time frame...lol lol lol .... but if u say its good....then that's good enuf for me to see it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10