Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clearance, Challenge and Extra Free Stuff!

Wow... some exciting stuff to share with you today!
First, is my layout for Happy Inspirational Scrapping's Challenge Blog.
Quote " A smile is the light in the window of your face which tells people your heart is at home."
Elenore Roosevelt
Come play along with us here.

Clearance!!!  Yes 80% off...
Yes, there are still some things that were retired in June that they found surplus and have them all on clearance!!!
My favorite slot punch is on sale dirt cheap...
Lots of great accessories...

Select me, Jennifer Campbell, as your demonstrator so you get the preferred price!!!

Extra Free Stuff!
While I was at the Baltimore Regional Seminar this weekend, I was given a special promotion for anyone who joins my team before October 17th...
Join today and you receive the Gala tote  as well as a brand new stamp set, EAT CHOCOLATE!
Who doesn't love chocolate or want stamps that are all about chocolate!
Anyone who signs up with me before the 17th... will receive that stamp set!
It won't be available to the rest of the regular customers until January!
That is just one of the perks of being a demonstrator... getting your hands on stamps before anyone else!


Contact me today at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com to learn more and join my team!
I have monthly meetings where we get together, have a blast, swap some cards and just have Fun!  Who doesn't need some "fun" time.  If you don't live close, don't worry, We can chat over the phone, via email and I will make sure your business gets the support that you need!
We can be creative and you can still participate in SWAPS, etc.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this Jennifer! Those photos are ADORABLE and loving the stars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout!! :D

09 10