Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day

Happy World Card Making Day!
I am currently celebrating World Cardmaking day with my fellow Stampin Up! Demonstrators at our Regional event.
My group, Love at First Stamp, made each other gifts for the convention.
Here is my gift...
I was so excited to show my upline, Buffy these flowers!!!
She then gave me the idea that we should make these for our group.
So we made them into pins that we can wear at the convention!

Swaps....
I created 75 swaps to give away today!
Here is the winning card that I created...
I made 3 different versions and decided on this first one even though I love them all.
I made another swap that I will post soon!



Enjoy this special day and go make a card for someone!!!
I will be holding a World Card making day event this month...
more details to come!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeee those flowers and LOVING that cards!! WOW! :):):):):):):):)

Katherine said...

Oh I love these!! Thanks for sharing!

Lynette said...

Very nice cards,,,, following you from VT thru Stampin Connection

Patti said...

Like the swaps; anyone would have been a good choice. Enjoyed looking at the scrapbook pages. I'm a new follower from SC.

Anonymous said...

The flower pin is an awesome idea! Love your swap cards too!

09 10