Thursday, October 7, 2010

This is Home

This is Home
By Switchfoot
 You have 2 weeks this time to play along!

I am so excited that the house was finished by the time this challenge came around!
Brian is just finishing up putting down the flooring and we will be moving things in this weekend!
By the time this challenge is finished, we will be living there!
It really does feel like home... I was there last night to look at the flooring and it just felt like home... I didn't want to leave!



Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Juliet said...

gorgeous! i love all the wood. new follower from SC

Juliet
http://julietscrazyblog.blogspot.com/

Terry said...

Enjoy your home - it's beautiful! I'm now following you from SC.

Terry #250
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Diana Fisher said...

I have to say, I don't always comment, but I read every day. You post pics of your home... and it is coming along so well!!! I love it, you should be so proud of all that work and love that went into every inch of it!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love that lo Jennifer and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos of the house! YAY for the move in! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10