Friday, September 18, 2009

Last call for my blog candy

Tonight is the night that I close my design team call and comments for my blog candy. Don't forget you are put in the running for my layout kit if you became a follower of this blog, and my Scrap That Poetry blog. You also get another chance by announcing the design team call on your blog.

I will choose a winner randomly tonight and will post tomorrow morning. The design team will be posted on Sunday. Good luck to all, I have many entries to choose from and I can already tell it is going to be difficult. Thanks to all who applied.

A sneak peek of the 1st poem will be given soon. The first official poem will be announced on Oct. 1st.

2 comments:

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

Jennifer, I emailed in my application today, but it came back to me once from the postmaster as undeliverable. yikes! It seemed to go through the second time (I didn't receive anything back)...so I just wanted to make sure you received it. Thanks!!

oh yeah, and I just blogged about the DT call :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I follow U on both places!!! :) Can't wait to see the FIRST challenge .... and GOOD LUCK to all that enter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10