Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a fantastic day

Well, I have had a fantastic day today... lots of wonderful things... First, I got to spend the morning with Brian and ate my favorite breakfast with the kids- mini cinnamon melts. Then, I got to play with some of my scrapping stuff on Christmas things.

I hopped on the blogs and found out that I won the Marks Paper Company challenge that I entered! Whoo hoo! I can't wait to get those goodies in the mail, I love their paper line. I met the owner who shared a booth with my friend Amy at CKCVF.

This afternoon, I got to scrap at Jenny's house for a Stampin up party. I had so much fun! Buffy, the cards were so beautiful! I enjoyed our time.

I got home and got some amazing news tonight as well. I can't wait to share it... but it won't be until November 1st that I will get to share that news!

Also, checked out my challenge blog and saw we had even more entries!

I am so excited! October 20th will be my 1 year blogiversary!!! I can't wait... I will be giving away some blog candy very soon!

2 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

I'm glad you are having such a great day!! I can't wait to hear your news:):) I love happy news! So glad that STP is doing so well too...all kinds of fun stuff going on. Love, Jess

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow!!! I am loving your DAY!!!!!! Can't WAIT TO HEAR the NOV. NEWS!!! And congrats on the WIN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10