Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Convention Day 1

Convention - Day 1 (we arrived a day early to settle in before the convention really starts)
Today, we are getting acquainted with Salt Lake City, meeting up with uplines.
I am having dinner with Denise (Stampy Wackers) tonight.
I am unfortunately her 6th level - so not really apart of her team... but very excited to meet her and her downline!
Here is my swap that I am doing with them.
Sunflower #123606
Field flowers #122762


This is my absolute favorite card that I made for convention!
We will be making it in my August Card club- Aug 7th
email me for more info...
You can order this fabulous sunflower background set on my online store
I also used the stamp set field flowers.
Markers work wonders on coloring these large background stamps... but I decided to do a different technique of inking my stamp with More mustard all over, then taking my sponge in Early espresso, I daubed it into the center of this stamp... then huff on the stamp to moisten it!
It gives a soft and subtle look!
I hope you like it...
I am enjoying my 1st night in Utah!
Tomorrow, I get to check in and get my bag of Stamps!!!!
SOOOOOOOOO excited!

2 comments:

T.J. said...

How exciting!!! Have a blast at the convention and I hope you get all kinds of cool stamps in your bag!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, sounds like a lot of fun.

:) Lori m

09 10