Friday, July 15, 2011

Convention Day 4 and STM

What an amazing evening!!!
Words cannot even explain my excitement!!!
Cannot believe that I still have 2 more days here!!!

First, I'd like to say thank you to Brian for your continued support in my love of stamping and scrapbooking!  Thank you Buffy for day 1 pushing and teaching and putting the bug in my ear about Rising Star. I am a goal setter not knowing that it truly was attainable!!!  Thank you to my entire Stampin' Family!!!!  I was so thrilled to have 4 of my Stampin' sisters here with me!!!! All your enthusiasm this week has been amazing!
Thank you to my growing downline!!!  You truly are the reason I am a Rising Star!  Your accomplishments have helped me to reach my goals and lets set some for you to be a rising star next year!  Who wants to take my challenge? 
Want to join my team?  I can't wait to come back to our downline meeting next Friday and share how we will all Grow, GRow, GROW!!!

On the agenda today...
First time convention goer's breakfast
More classes
General Session

ATC swap- Artist Trading Cards
They make wonderful tags or front for cards.
In this swap we were trading our favorite techniques!
My favorite technique I learned at one of my upline meetings from Gail.
Crayon Emboss Resist
It is truly my favorite technique!
Owl punch #118074
Aviary stamp set #120462
postage punch #122344
Finial press embossing folder #115963
Teeny Tiny wishes #115370
Word window punch #119857
Modern Label punch #119849
Glimmer paper (is back) #121790
We were allowed to use retired products in this swap so I used Playdate paper!


Come to my Technique Tuesday classes on the 4th Tuesday of the month
to learn the techniques that I learn from this swap.
We will do the crayon resist emboss in August!

My other swap is my WoW swap
I created 94 of these cards and took 4 straight days of working on them!
I love this chair stamp set and the side step easel card technique and thought they made a good combo!
My color combo is Regal rose, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Crumb cake ink and seam binding
I used these stamp sets Have a Seat #120447, Wonderfully Worn #118533,Tiny Tags # 118592
Punches: Decorative label #120907, Large oval #119855, Heart to Heart #119881, jewelry tag #117190
Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder #120175, Scallop Square # 115950
Antique brads # 117273
Did you notice the embossing on the bottom of the card?
That is my other favorite technique- direct ink to embossing folder
We will be doing that technique during the Technique Tuesday class in August!
Come join me!

Tonight I took a + Fun class- Village of Cuteness... can't wait to see what we create!
I will post pictures of it soon!

Today, our Scrapping the Music challenge is posted!
Next song is "Three Little Birds"
Check out the challenge here..
I took inspiration from the name of the song and used my Aviary stamp set to create this card...
Aviary stamp set #120462
Petite Pairs # 122497
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack # 118309
Hope you stop by and play along with us!

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Jenn! Glad that you are having so much fun at the convention! You are creating some awesome things, like these cards! I am loving them, especially the one you made for Scrapping the Music this week! So cool! Also wanted to let you know how much I enjoy being on the design team with you!!!

09 10