Saturday, July 16, 2011

Convention Day 5- Final Day

What an amazing time I have been having!
I cannot believe today is the last day of the convention!
I don't fly out until tomorrow!
On the agenda today, classes and Closing Session
I am taking a My Digital Scrapbooking class today.
I signed up as a digital scrapbook consultant but haven't really used it yet!
I can't wait to learn what other options I have when it comes to creativity.
If you'd like to know more information either post a comment or send me an email.
Here are my general swaps that I made to swap with random demonstrators while I was here in Utah!
 Field Flowers #122762
Color Spritzer tool #107066
Big shot Tasteful Trim # 120893

Hello, Doily # 122845
Kindness Matters # 122902
Up, Up and Away # 122757
Good Grid # 122630
Curly label punch # 119851
Large oval #119855
Daring Adventure #122602 (you will see me using this stamp set a lot in august... hint)
I received the stamps that I ordered on July 1st from the new catalog last thursday and had to create my swaps from new stuff!!!
Thanks for checking in with me each day and see what I created.
I will be posting more of what everyone else that I swapped with when I return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards, each one different and each one so pretty. Hugs, Lori m

09 10