Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girly Girl

Clara loves to be a Girly-Girl. Last night right before bed, Clara asked for 2 french braids. She loves to have her hair done, well at least when she asks for it. Don't mind the laundry in the background... but here is a picture of how cute she looked last night.

I am really enjoying my afterschool workshops. The girls in each of the workshops are wonderful, polite, young ladies. We are having a lot of fun. We still have 4 more weeks of the workshop.

I am grateful for a great class tonight, lots of kits selling (did I mention I have a great sale going... the cheapest the kits will ever go- $10 per kit), being able to create new kits with the fun, new, yummy products, the weekend coming up so that I can catch up on some sleep.

I am grateful for the Jillibean order being delivered tomorrow.

No comments:

09 10