Saturday, February 21, 2009

Makenna, Bryce and Clara

On Friday night, we had Makenna stay and play with us while Jeremy went with Brian to get a vehicle. They played in every part of the house. It was really cute. Clara and Makenna had a lot of trouble sharing; however, it was really cute because Bryce was trying to be a mediator and help them solve their problems. Makenna was so affectionate all night. She came up at a random moment and hugged my leg and said, "I just love you so much, Aunt Jenn!" It was so cute and melted my heart. Later, while we were in the basement, I was taking pictures (I know you are surprised!). Makenna says, "Bryce, take a picture of us (Makenna and I)." Well, I wasn't handing over my good camera to Bryce; however, I was able to take a picture of us. Then Bryce wanted a picture too... enjoy.

No comments:

09 10