Sunday, February 8, 2009

PJ day

I went to the PJ crop today. Anyone that knows me, knows that I would live in my jammies if I could... I spend most of the summer in my jammies. I wonder where Bryce gets it from... hmmm... Anyway, It was a lot of fun... even after all the teasing about "not sharing!" (wink, wink) I did not get a whole lot done like I normally do at a crop but lots of teaching was happening... it was all good!

I created a new kit to begin selling today. I made 8 and 3 were sold already today. They are on sale this week at 10% off. I made mine "10 things I love" I will post pictures tomorrow. I am exhausted and looking forward to sleeping as soon as I am done with this post.

The kids and I created Aunt Cathie's Birthday card tonight. Her birthday is Tuesday and we made cousin Gavin's card for this weekend. They had a great time... cute pictures to share of those...

(Sorry again, Aunt Shelley, no pictures of Brian- Can you tell we barely see each other right now?) I am looking forward to going out to dinner Friday night with him. We have reservations at the Marblehead which has excellent seafood.

I begin teaching my afterschool scrapbook workshops on Wednesday and Thursday... I know.. I know.. I am not busy enough, right. Well, my previous students asked me to teach it again... It is a 6 week workshop on both days right after school.

To Do list for tomorrow... begin Bryce's Valentine's cards and gifts... (can't wait to post a picture), and finish Brian's gift (I will post pictures of it too.)

Bye Bye for now...

No comments:

09 10