Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I am Grateful for...

Today I am Grateful for...

~ doors (We bought a set of 8' double doors for the cabin for $250. We couldn't find a good steel door for that price. They are solid oak and beautiful. Here is a picture of them with the guy we bought them from and a picture of them in the garage next to the slidding glass doors that will be on the other side of the house. Look how small they look.) * We think the doors were from a church.

~ Jeans (I bought a new pair of jeans this weekend, they are the size I wore when I was 22. Whoo hoo! The Secret works for loosing weight) This is my photo of the day for Friday.


~ Kits (My last newest kit sold out in a week... I made 3 more to sell this week, but that is all I can make. I created a new layout kit to sell. I am grateful that it will be a hit as well.) I am grateful to all who bought my kit.

~ I am grateful to have had today to spend with my children. We went on an alligator hunt. We read numerous books. We took naps! (me too) We did our "scrappin stuff."

~ I am grateful to have spent an hour watching my favorite show, House, with Brian.

~ I am grateful to have eaten 2 meals with Brian today, breakfast and dinner. I love that he works right outside and can join us for breakfast even while he is working.

~I am grateful that my strep throat has gone away. I woke up Friday morning with strep, got antibiotics by lunch and felt better by the evening. I had the weekend to recoop.

~I am grateful to have a new box of "Lemonades" to snack on... thanks Beth for selling Girl Scout Cookies at the store, it makes it really easy to buy lots of them this year.

No comments:

09 10