Monday, June 22, 2009

Few tidbits from my past week

It has been awhile since I last blogged... a lot has occured that I would normally blog about, but just didn't have the time to write about it. Here is the fast version without pictures...

Finished school (took up most of my time)
Clara is almost completely potty trained
Went camping this past weekend (no internet access)
Brian won his race at the races
I practiced racing in the front yard, but didn't race due to the amount of mud and rain at the races.... I am not one for mud bathes.
Funny thing... driving the racer is really easy... it is using the transbrake that I need to practice before racing!
Loved sleeping in the camper...
Bryce slept on the top bunk.
Brian's dad was only able to race one of his races due to a 5 cent clip falling off the jeep racer
Brian being "all about the sexy" in his rain boots.. .can't wait to share a picture of that.
Having our first summer jammie day today!
Putting up the last few logs.. only 1 more to go!!!!
Dinner with the Lions on Monday... delicious...
Clams at the races... yum... I wish I ate them with my Pop Pop since he loved them... I just tried them now!
The kids both loving clams as well.
Both children riding a pony at the carnival... neither of them got to ride any rides though...
Watching them play in the rain... getting really cute pictures of clara with an umbrella
Delicious corn chowder
Having 2 children who listen when we ask them to do something.
2 polite children
Having a fun father's day with Brian and the kids.
Scrappin in the camper in the rain... while the kids played and colored... they love the camper.
Shopping for classes today with the kids...
and so much more... I will try to catch up with pictures soon!
Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

09 10