Friday, June 25, 2010

Challenges

Yesterday, I had a blast scrapbooking just for fun!  I did a few of my favorite challenges as well as scrapped all the photos that were just laying around for months.
First challenge, is Sketchy Thursday's Challenge this week.  This is one of my fav's from yesterday.
Scraplift at Challenge Masters
4th of July- Little Red Wagon
Challenge Masters- Tag challenge (red, white and blue)
Bryce's birthday at Bounce U


Final challenge-
Design Dollies- use your favorite ice cream color to guide your color choice
I love cherry vanilla ice cream!
So, I used red/white
Challenge Master's Impromptu challenge- use fruit on your layout!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute layouts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh wow Jennifer!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

kabotzo@gmail.com www.biltmoreinspirations.com/kbotzo said...

I LOVE how you brayered over the bride paper to make the invitation! Great colors for a Bounce-U party.

Barb Craft said...

You were one busy girl!! I have to admit... I'm kind of jealous you had a whole afternoon to scrap!! All of your LOs are fabulous!! I really love what you did with the ST sketch!!
Barb :)

Kate said...

oooh cherry vanilla!! great combo!! thanks for playing with us dollies!

Deanna said...

Great work, Dee- LRW!

09 10