Monday, June 14, 2010

CM and TAAFOMFT

These are a Few of my Favorite Shoes!


Bryce's favorite shoes are his workbooks....
Clara loves all shoes.. she is a total girl!!!
Here they are ready to work at the property... yes, Clara is wearing Jellies!

Here is my Recipe Challenge for Challenge Masters

1-stamped image
2- journaling spots
3- buttons
4 letters in title
utilize whitespace

I used Stampin up's Write Stuff Specialty paper for both layouts.  This paper is retiring at the end of the month.  It is such a fabulous pack of paper.  Lots of journaling spots and beautiful colors.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these Jennifer!! I love love love love love those ADORABLE photos of their shoes and loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors...and that second one U have... I loveeeeee that photo!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

super cute fave shoes layout! congrats on your win at fave things!

09 10