Monday, June 28, 2010

Sneak peek at new catalog...

Here is a sneak peak at one of my new favorite sets which will be in the new Stampin Up Catalog!
I created this card using one of the new stamp sets and new colors "cherry cobbler".
I love the way this turned out.
I also use the retiring bridal paper.

Here is another card I created using the same stamp set.

I love the way this card turned out... I utilized the "plastic wrap" technique on this card.
Thanks for stopping by...
If you are interested in ordering this stamp set, let me know and I will be placing an order on July 1st!

6 comments:

Jane F. Smith said...

Hi Jennifer!! These are just beautiful cards you've done here with that stamp!! Have a great week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! LOVING the tower!!! And loving the colors on that first one!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Chanda said...

These are so pretty! I love the first one with the Cherry Cobbler! Gorgeous!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. following you! :)

kabotzo@gmail.com www.biltmoreinspirations.com/kbotzo said...

Great job, Jen! I just did the brayer technique with that set too! I'll have it on mine tomorrow. Great minds thing alike!

Maxine said...

Oh wow I could never pull something like this off! You did an amazing job!!!

Barb Craft said...

Wow! I love these Paris themed stamps... there is just so much you can do with them!! Great cards to show them off!!
Barb :)

09 10