Tuesday, June 1, 2010

STP and Artastic

The Boy Grew Older
I combined both Scrap That Poetry and Artastic's challenge for June 1st.
Scrap That Poetry's challenge is - The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
I used the line "the boy grew older"
I also wanted to use a tree and Bryce to represent the characters from the poem.
I have a number 5 on Bryce's hand, since that is how old he is!
Artastic's challenge is
Perfumed Garden by John Coburn


Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points


1 x tree = 1pt

2 x different coloured birds = 2pts

3 x falling leaves = 3pts

I hope you come play along with us at both challenge sites... if you are new to Artastic, when you email Shazza, tell them that Jennifer sent you!  You won't want to miss out!
I almost forgot to mention they both have fabulous prizes that you can win!
I will be back tomorrow with a guest design spot that I have and my layout!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea how MUCH I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that book by Mr. Silverstein!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I love love love love love love love love that lo!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Oh so cute! I love that tree you paper pieced! :)

09 10