Thursday, June 3, 2010

I don't wanna miss a thing- Aerosmith


What a fabulous song this week at Scrapping the Music!
I  Don't  Wanna   Miss  a  Thing!
I am still scrapping some of our wedding pictures!
I chose the lyrics...
"Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure!"
"I don't wanna miss a thing!"
I used items from a kit that I bought at my favorite LSS many years ago!
Patty, I hope you don't mind that I switched things around!
Come play along with us this week, so I can come to your blog and check out your work!

Speaking of "I don't wanna miss a thing!" makes me think of wanting to watch everything that is being done on our house right now... so much work happening and I feel like I can't see it all.
The well truck arrived yesterday... the well will be dug tomorrow!

Heating equipment arriving from the company.

High hats are in the ceiling and working!!!
There are 5 but you can see them all at the same time.
The hookup for the chandeliers are also mounted.

Septic system is going in...

However... my favorite thing that is done is the stairs to the loft are DONE!!!
Yeah and beautiful!!!
My father in law and Brian designed them and they truly are a work of art!
The copper is just beautiful... the treds feel fabulous while you are climbing the stairs!
We have them covered currently so they don't get distroyed before we move in!

No more climbing the really scary ladder to the master suite!
I can't wait to show these off with out them being covered up!
Just imagine a banister with copper pipes down the sides...
Can you just picture a cute tall skinny Christmas tree on that landing this December?
I can!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow wow!!! That lo is GORGEOUS!!! And loving the house photos!! Looking GOOD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

T.J. said...

You weren't kidding- lots of stuff happening at the cabin! Good for you guys!!! With school ending soon, I'm sure you're ready to have at it this summer for the final push :)

You were so right about Tami- she thinks the job is just fabulous (I do too!). It's good to be back! XOXO

09 10