Monday, June 7, 2010

SU cards

Some new creations...

I created the Father's Day card below for Challenge Master's Impromtu challenge!
I CASE'd it from another SU demo- sorry, I didn't mark down the name!
The last 4 cards I created for my room moms and moms who help stuff my Wednesday envelopes all school year.  We have our volunteer breakfast on Wednesday and I made them for my class and myself to say thank you for everything they did for us all year.
My favorite color combo right now is chocolate chip, rose red and kraft/white.
Thank you for stopping by regularly and commenting!

2 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Oh wow - look at you! Not only do you scrap incredibly fabulous pages but your cards are sooooooooooo gorgeous! I just love them! Oooohhh...now I want to make some with my SU goodies! Thank you, Jennifer, for the love you left on my blog. You're an amazing woman and so very sweet - thank you! I need to follow you - I don't want to miss all this creativity!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeee these Jennifer!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee that banner and those flowers!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10