Monday, August 10, 2009

Moments from today...

Moments from today...
Today was one of my most favorite days this summer. The kids and I had a great time today... the day began with movies and playing while I worked on some scrapbook challenges. Then we played pirates and searched for treasure. Then the kids fought off numerous creatures... it was so much fun watching them. We spent the late afternoon in the pool even though the water was really cold which felt nice with the extreme heat. Then the evening was spent winding down with coloring and more scrapping! Here are a few of my layouts...





I will be posting my challenges later tonight!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Patty S said...

hi!
i scrolled through a bunch of posts - w o w - your log cabin is looking fantastic! and yes, i can imagine sitting there and looking out at the trees - esp. in the fall! what a beautiful view!
glad to see you're making layouts... and what a great scrapbook window, btw! lucky you! i'll be back to check on the progress!!!!
patty :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey!

i checked all of your challenges and this one too! And they are all great. I especially like the one of all you!!

Jen

09 10