Monday, July 13, 2009

Scrapping the Music Challenge #94

Scrapping the Music Challenge #94

What I Like About You...

This is the perfect song for my daughter, Clara... like me, she loves to dance. It is one of our favorite things to do together. When asked to pose for a picture on the 4th of July... Clara started dancing in her new dress. My husband and I both are dancers and we are amazed at how fluid she is with her body when she is moving to the music.
Title: You really know how to dance!

Journaling reads: When you dance, your body is so fluid. We love dancing together. Dancing with you is just one of the things I love about you!

Techniques used:

handstitching
handmade buttons- handstitched and Acryllic Accents added to make it look like a glossy button
Embossed my handwriting on my title
Hand cut the star
Painted with bubble wrap
Thank you for looking at my creation for my daughter!

Check out the Scrapping the Music blog here.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous page a photos Jennifer. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Love this! Such fun photos and I love that big star and your handmade embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Lucy Edson said...

Such adorable photos and love the patriotic theme!! Thanks for playing along with us at STM! :)

mandysea said...

Oooh I love what you've done with your embossing and that paint is fabulous!! WHAT A STUNNING PHOTO! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with STM!

Mary said...

What a fun layout! Those pictures are adorable! Thanks for playing along this week at Scrapping the Music!!!

Donna said...

this is just perfect with the photos and the cut-out stars. she is just adorable!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE the photos, the paint, the stitching....the star!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful layout!!!!! I totally love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!

09 10