Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Secret Game

Negative thoughts have been swooning around inside my head... which has brought on negative things. So, I decided to play The Secret game and ask for some answers and they were thrown right back in my face... first time I played I got this response.

All stress begins with one negative thought. One thought that went unchecked, and then more thoughts came and more, until stress manifested. The effect is stress, but the cause was negative thinking, and it all began with one little negative thought. No matter what you might have manifested, you can change it … with one small positive thought and then another.

Duh! I allowed myself to speak negatively and this is what happened.... Now I am about to sing "I feel pretty!" Then I played again... and got this response...

Can you consider for just a moment that there are wonderful things ahead for you? Can you put total trust and faith in the Universe and know you are so loved and that everything that happens is all happening FOR you? Because that is absolutely the case.

I haven't done this in awhile either... I think I need to read the book again!
Today I am grateful for...
a wonderful day
cooperative students
laughter
quiet voices
positive thoughts only
getting a lot accomplished
great grade level meeting
sunshine
quick meetings
sleeping soundly tonight
feeling rested

No comments:

09 10