Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eye Candy

Eye Candy- Here is what I got tonight... thanks Beth

These are the items that I bought, or were bought for me for my birthday!

The ones below are my free hostess specials...
These are my 6 sale-a-bration items... I got each one in the catalog...

The products below are the ones I got for free because of having my show...


To bad I can't create something tonight with my awesome new products...
I can't wait to post new projects!
Tonight I am grateful for...
the people to bought products at my show
my birthday stamps (thanks mom)
the birth of my 1st born... 4 years ago I was about to head to the hospital to have him
books and my children's love of reading
pure excitement of my children
beautiful weather- outdoor recess
birthday parties... let the craziness begin with the next 3 days of parties...

No comments:

09 10