Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tonight

Lots of scrapping went on today. I plan on taking pictures tomorrow at the store of my layouts that I have been busily working on to share with you. I also plan on posting the next challenge by tomorrow night. I love my new template with the owl on my blog. Brian said he heard an owl today at the property.

Tonight I am grateful for...
Clara pooping on the potty
Bryce's speech progressing nicely
Brian sending me to scrapbook tomorrow
cuteness of owls
picking paint color for the doors, windows and trim
choosing paint colors for the inside of the house (wow)
radient floor heat
jammie days (gotta love them)
magic shell on ice cream (going to go get some soon)
House- can't wait to watch this week's episode
new scrapbook products
giggling
belly laughs

No comments:

09 10